Mettletest Editoral Team 7 August 2017
Mettletest Editoral Team 16 January 2015
Mettletest Editoral Team 15 April 2016
Mettletest Editoral Team 12 January 2016
THE FIENDISHLY ENJOYABLE FORECASTING QUIZ
Mettletest is the programme for intelligent recruitment.
We set real world challenges so great candidates rise above the crowd and employers select the best.
Mettletest for your Graduate Recruitment
The Mettletest Advantage
- Engagement & Diversity – Partner with Mettletest to promote your opportunities through all universities and beyond. Diversify your pool, unearth hidden talent and save your own resources
- Application Management – Reduce the number of applications to an elite of committed candidates
- Selection – Differentiate between applicants clearly and swiftly. Identify merit and replace dated interview techniques with insightful interaction
- Attraction – Earn respect and connect with candidates to recruit your first choice of future leaders.
- Easy to Implement – On-line, effortless set-up. Mettletest complements any current process
- “Name Blind” – No risk of bias
Find the best people more cheaply
- Graduate Training – Enhance talent development with Mettletest for commercial awareness, strategic thinking, decision making and team building
Mettletest is a forecasting quiz where candidates predict the outcomes of complex real world events. See
A candidate’s portfolio of short written answers provides:
- A fast filtering tool – short-list and rejections quickly sorted
- An insightful interview tool – restoring the power of interaction to detect the right mind set
We help you find success in an age of Artificial Intelligence. Predictions and decisions define a leader. With Mettletest these can be improved and assessed.
Mettletest reveals commitment, risk appetite, strategic thinking, decision making and even ethical approach.
Contact Us to find out more.
What you receive with Mettletest:
- The Portfolio– a link to each candidate’s portfolio, on line, containing:
- Guidance on using the portfolio quickly and effectively
- The candidate’s profile
- A series of short (200 word) written answers justifying a yes or no prediction on a variety of major topics.
- Confidence levels for each question, indicating risk appetite
- Crib sheets with expert answers, comments on outcomes, interview suggestions
- Participation levels, showing commitment
- A score sheet and success rates
- Jobs Board
- A search engine & database to find candidates with relevant qualifications
- A watch list to monitor the progress of promising candidates
- Access to the forum to pose your own questions and gain further understanding
- Promotional opportunities and job advertising for your company
Mettletest is your solution to finding the strategists and communicators ready to thrive in the age of Artificial
We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to demonstrate their true potential.
- Improve quality of hire
- Reduce cost and waste
- Strengthen the pipeline
- Broaden diversity
- Increase retention
Contact us: email@example.com